Monday, July 18, 2011

New Beginning

A few friends in the past month have asked and/or told me to start blogging again.
To be totally honest, now that things have finally started to settle down, I had been thinking about it already. But I guess the fact that people I know want me to do it was what gave me the final push to just do it.
So here it is, no explanations of where I've been, no attempts at writing a huge post to catch up on everything. Just a start over. I'll write from where I am right now, no trying to go over the gap of time where I wasn't writing. Because frankly, I would give up. So if you are willing to join me, I am willing to share. It's pretty exciting times around here lately. I moved to Japan! So there are lots of adventures to be had.

More to come! I'm off to get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment